Sunday, October 11, 2009

Monster on the Move

As the days get shorter and there's less gardening to take up my time, I can shift back into monster-making mode. Soon I'll be adding more to my etsy shop but first I wanted to set one monster free in the wild:

prepped_for_toy_society

The Toy Society started in Australia but has spread worldwide -- the idea is to drop the toys where kids (or grownups) will find them and take them home. This monster, Glumpy, will be my first drop but I have also signed up for the worldwide Christmas Toy Drop. Check my Flickr stream to see where Glumpy was dropped and who found her!

2 comments:

Ellen Ault said...

I love The Toy Society! I have completed two drops, even taking one on my honeymoon to Scotland!

Gretchen Lewis said...

Awesome idea! Love the monster too. : D