Saturday, February 6, 2010

new monster purveyor here!

Hello everyone, from disgustingly snowy Pittsburgh. My name is Erin; I'm 30 and I paint monsters under the name Somnambulant. Most of them come with their very own tales as well.

When I'm not painting and writing, I enjoy forcing fake blood animal masks upon my friends and taking photos of them with my Holga. I'm a huge hockey fanatic and will pretty much watch any horror movie you put in front of me.

If you so desire, you can find out a ton more about me on my blog, where I love to drag my boyfriend's name through the mud.

I'm very excited to be a member of such a great street team, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! Here's an example of my work:


"Cletus"



"Class of '97"
"Katherine's Spot"

3 comments:

andrea kiss said...

Amazingly cute! I love it all!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Andrea!

skeletaldropkick said...

I like their teeth! :)