Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome to my Micro Circus!

Bonjour!

I'm new on Etsy and therefore new here. I'm Karin, French monsters tamer (this IS my job!) and I'm the ringmaster of Le Micro Cirque Rinka . The Cirque Rinka is the happy home of crazy performers and lovely freaks and I'm not responsible for all the things they create and sell on Etsy...

If you are brave enough to visit Le Cirque Rinka, you'll meet my beloved freaks: The ONE-EYED PUSSIES! I started creating them years ago, when I was forced to live catless for a few months... All these kitties can look cute but you shouldn't trust them! They have been raised by weirdos in a yet weirder circus, and trust me: it did damage their brains!

I also sell jewels created by imaginary characters from the circus: CĂ©leste and Colombe the lesbian aerialists, Dante the magician who loves to be chained, Lyouba the Fortune-Teller from Ukraine or Augusta the Shemale ringmaster...


Thanks for welcoming my tribe and myself in your little community and on this blog! =)


No comments: