Thursday, August 13, 2009
3rd Saturday Design Downtown
Ochibos will be at this weekend's Design Downtown on K street in Sac.
Here is their blurb:
On the Third Saturday of every month the Sacramento News & Review transforms Downtown Sacramento into a bustling creative district with fashion, music and art at the forefront.
Discover some of Sacramento's greatest DIY artists while supporting downtown businesses. With over 50 local art & crafts vendors, community art projects, and live entertainment this FREE event promises something for everyone.
SN&R presents Third Saturday, Design Downtown, A Creative Block Party
This Saturday, August 15th from 4-9pm.
Downtown Sacramento (on K street between 10th and 11th)
- Free, all-ages event, open to the public
- Over 50 local art & crafts vendors create an exciting and unique shopping experience.
- Live music performances by Live Manikins, Cowboy Killers, Lite Brite, Scientific Remedies.
- Other performers include Autumn Sky, Jazz Ghitan, Core Dance Collective and more!
- Live art projects by Crocker Museum
- Beer Garden at Cosmo
- Twin Soup after party at Social by Shaun Slaughter, Jon Droll and Crookone.
- Fashion shows by Miko Bella Designs, Dee Aguilar Designs and Atelier