Friday, January 29, 2010

New to Team

Hello All!
I'm new to the team, hence, this introductory post. My name is Andrea, like Andrew, not Ondrea, and i like to craft odd creatures. I'm not new to Etsy, but i am new to selling on Etsy. I never know what to say about myself on these introductory posts, so here is my feeble attempt: I'm 28, a Scorpio, and i read a lot. Mostly classic literature. I'd like to be a published writer someday, and perhaps a photographer... and an owner of my own little shoppe or boutique. As of right now i live in TN, but am planning on moving to FL in a few months to be with my fiance. We are hoping to be married shortley thereafter. Of course i am very excited about that! SO, without further ado, here are a few of my monsters, Milli Mumford and Chauncey LaFleur:

Milli




Mr. LaFleur




Oh, and, this is Ipswich, almost... I am not very pleased with him at the moment. I think i need to re-do several things and add some legs... maybe four. I am trying to decide if i should sell him or just give him away, since i am not sure if he is "good enough" to sell. Do let me know what you think. Thank you.





Ze shop is www.MollyPolk.etsy.com (sorry, i can not get links to work)


You can also follow me @ www.MollyPolk.blogspot.com or @ www.andreadhkiss.blogspot.com

No comments: