Thursday, August 20, 2009

Want a FREE plush from Chiikake Shop?!

HELLO EVERYONE! =D

I have decided to hold a CONTEST! Yay! It's my first! =D Please support me. <3

• GENERAL:

Your task is to design a plush!

- It has to be your original design, no "borrowing" from other artists.
- The simpler and cuter it is the better. Keep in mind my dolls are generally about 5 inches tall.
- You don't have to match my style, I'm very open to new things.
- Your design can be a sketch, digital illustration, painting, whatever makes you happy.
- It has to be colored and this is because if you send in a doodle, I might not be able to tell what's what. Also, it helps when I make it!

• WHAT'S THAT?

Yes yes, the winning design will be made into your own, personal plush doll and I will even pay the shipping fee to get it to you. =D

• WHO GET TO CHOOSE?

I DO! I will pick the one that I think is cutest and the most fun to make. I promise I won't pass yours up just because it's a little more difficult, as long as it's SUPER CUTE.

• WHO CAN ENTER?

EVERYONE! You can actually submit more than one to increase your chances. =D But remember this is not about quantity but creativity

• WHAT? YOU CAN'T DRAW? =0

Ah, it's okay! =P 2ND PRIZE TO THE RESCUE! To win the 2nd prize:

- Create a love story for my two brand new couple (image below).

- If your story is chosen (by me), you will be able to pick ANY animal/monster listed in my Etsy shop and I will ship it to you, FREE OF CHARGE!

• YEAH YEAH?! WANNA ENTER NOW?!

1. Please leave me a comment on this post. Something along the line of "I'M IN!"

2. Follow this method:
- On DeviantArt, LINK me your entry and I'll add it to my Favorite.
- On Xanga, post it on YOUR site and send me a MESSAGE with the link.
- If you find me anywhere else, please EMAIL me (chiikake.at.gmail.com), either the LINK or your actual design.
- Please don't send it through AIM or YM!, you don't know how many pictures I have on my laptop, I won't find it again! =(
- When in doubt, JUST ASK!

3. I will send you back a message thanking you for your submission. If you don't receive one... I didn't get it. =0

• LAST DAY TO SUBMIT:

The contest begins today, August 20th and ends on Tuesday, September 8th. That's a little over 2 weeks. I will judge all entries together (so I won't be biased) and the result as well as the finished product will be posted sometimes the following week. We all know I'm super-efficient when it comes to non-school-related business. =D

If there ends up being a lot of submissions, I will add more prizes! Your chances will NEVER decrease. So PLEASE, PLEASE (pretty please with cherries on top) spread the news to your friends, family, colleagues, classmates, etc. Repost this, link to this, recommend this (Yes, you Xangans!) and I'll love you FOREVER!

Yours,

Chiikake

*If you don't know where my shop is, it's proof that you need to talk to me more often: chiikake.etsy.com!


2 comments:

Gretchen Lewis said...

Neat. I think I would like to write a story...

: D

I've got my eyes on one of your critters.

<3 Gretchen
(oopisnein.etsy.com)

Gretchen Lewis said...

Oh yeah, I forgot, do the dolls have names?

: )